Do you have solid B2B marketing experience and a background and interest in tech? Want to help us make our clients famous? We have a client-first approach in Squaredot and that’s why we place huge value in our Senior Account Managers.
And we’re on the look for one right now.
- Great communication and client-facing skills
- Management experience (people, process, and presentation skills)
- Agency experience (marketing, production, PR, creative, or related experience)
- Inbound marketing execution and strategy skills
- Are a digital native familiar with all things social and web
- Are service oriented, but able to stand up for yourself and the agency so we’re always focused on the right objectives and outcomes
- Work comfortably with Google suite and MS office, as well as social platforms
- Are hungry to learn about tech markets and digital communications?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person with great attention to detail. A finisher of projects and tasks. Someone who is keen to learn about all things in B2B marketing from content to ABM. This is a senior role in a small and ambitious agency and an opportunity to write your own ticket.
You’ll work closely with our leadership team and manage our writers, designers, developers, and video production teams to deliver outputs and results to Squaredot standards.
- Learn Squaredot’s approach to marketing, and then be the guardian of standards across every project.
- Be the main point of contact with our clients and own the capacity, throughput and deadlines of agency work
- Lead and drive our clients projects to the finish line on time and to budget
- Take a strategic brief and turn it into clear instructions for writers and designers and realistic budgets and timescales for clients
- Work with colleagues to manage ongoing contact with the client.
- Have the confidence to advise clients on the best choices to make in a variety of mediums and channels
- Conduct presentations, pitches, and meetings
- Review client analytics and feedback to help set and communicate goals
- Retain and grow client relationships
- Improving communications between teams and clients
- Creative and strategic problem solving to help the agency have more successful relationships with clients
- Management strategy and execution to support growth of agency, client accounts, and external freelance teams
- Demonstrate clear and measurable value to client relationships.
- Play a role in speaking to clients, understanding needs, and getting everyone on the same page
- Understand and track project scope, and scope of value in order to achieve agency growth
- Oversee the day-to-day management of clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate proactive leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
A little about us
We believe all good things come, balanced:
- Fame and trust.
- Brand and lead generation.
- On time and on budget.
- We have agency and client backgrounds. B2B and B2C.
- We play to our strengths and value our differences.
- We engage the left and right brain, where rational planning meets emotional connections.
- We push creativity and get stuff done.
- We tell your stories and deliver results.
This is our yin and yang, our motivation and promise.
If you’re interested in everything you read above, get in touch.
To apply for this job, just send an email to email@example.com with CV and cover letter.